Internal Audit carries out this responsibility by conducting review, assurance audit and special audit engagements and by providing advice and consulting services to the department in the areas of risk management, governance and comptrollership. These engagements touch on all of the major program areas in the department while focusing on areas of highest risk.
To promote transparency, internal audit budgets and major activities are reported to Canadians through the annual Departmental Report on Plans and Priorities, and all approved internal audit reports are proactively posted to the departmental website.
- HRSDC Departmental Audit Committee - Annual Report - For the Period April 2009 to March 2010
- Audit of Identity and Access Management
- Audit of the Exchange of Information with Canada Revenue Agency
- Audit of Scheduled Outreach Services
- Consolidated Statement of Administrative Costs charged to the Canada Pension Plan Account by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada and Service Canada
- Date modified: